NEW: Check out our COVID-19 Resources for Clients page for the latest updates on benefits and resources during the COVID-19 crisis.
Our Legal Assistance Hotline is staffed Monday through Friday from 9:30am to 4pm. Call 917-661-4500 to speak to an intake officer in any language.
Project Director: Michelle Burrell
Queens Legal Services provides high-quality civil legal services, social work support and advocacy to low-income communities in Queens. Founded in 1967, our staff of over 65 today assists over 5,000 individuals each year and reaches thousands more through outreach and community legal education. QLS advocates practice in many areas, including:
- Access to Education
- Civil Rights & Language Access
- Consumer Rights
- Disability Advocacy Project
- Disaster Recovery
- Elder Law
- Employment Law & Workers' Rights
- Family Law & Domestic Violence
- Government Benefits
- HIV Advocacy
- Housing & Tenants' Rights
- Foreclosure Prevention & Homeowner Rights
- Immigration & Immigrants' Rights
- LGBT Advocacy
- Taxpayer Assistance
- Veterans’ Justice Project
Parth Chowlera, Esq.
David Louis Cohen, Esq.
Michael Garvey, Esq.
Ann Leslie Goldweber, Esq.
Kaming Lau, Esq.
Diana S. Sen, Esq.
89-00 Sutphin Blvd.. 5th Floor map
Jamaica, NY 11435